Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Candy Cane Chill Blizzard

(Photo courtesy of Ingrid Samson)

Dairy Queen's latest offering this season is the Candy Cane Chill Blizzard. We saw the advertisement while walking along Gateway Mall in Cubao a few weeks ago and since we're avid fans of the shop we stopped to check it out.

I must admit I am not a fan of mint being mixed with any of my dessert so I am not really interested on trying this one out. I can imagine the candy cane we're usually given during Christmas by either teachers or other adults when I was a bit younger which I didn't really enjoy much coz it gets to my teeth.

This blizzard as most would know would be turned upside down in front of you, and eversince I knew that you'll be given the ice cream for free if it falls, I always half wished some parts of it would drop, leaving me a fair amount to enjoy *evil grin*.

This flavor is still not one that I am a fan of. I like the part that it's way better than eating the candy cane itself and having that nostalgic feeling rush through you and having the ice cream glide through your mouth in its cold glory, but it's still not for me. The mint is taking over the ice cream that I like, so I'll stick with the usual blizzards I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment